When producing your company’s new product catalog, it’s important to think of how you want your catalog to represent your company’s branding. In addition to providing the correct content (product names, descriptions, options, sizes, and SKU numbers, to mention only a few), it is important to include the following
- Cover Design: The cover image or graphic should be striking, dramatic, or thought-provoking and invite the reader to learn more. Make sure your company branding is correctly represented and any corporate colors are used appropriately.
- Interior Design: Organize each products’ images, technical data, and descriptive text into a logical, intuitive manner and continue that arrangement throughout the catalog. Use a grid system, if possible, to help keep pages organized and orderly.
- Use Product Categories: If applicable, break your company’s product line into categories or groupings so that customers with a specific need or searching for a specific product can easily find what they want.
- Targeted, Integrated Messaging: Consider your company’s website, product displays, current packaging, and any point-of-sale merchandising when finalizing your catalog design – make sure they each speak with one voice to your customer.
- Lifestyle Imagery: When possible, include lifestyle images of your company’s products being used by consumers. There is no better way to relate to your potential customer than to show them the benefits they will receive from using your products.
- Value Added Content: For catalogs over 8 pages and 40 products, consider adding a product index or product feature matrix to help the viewer zero in on the product they need quickly and easily. Does your company have a YouTube channel with instructional or promotional videos? If so, provide a link to those videos via QR codes. Always refer potential customers to your website for additional information or online ordering.
Need help? Leinicke Group’s experienced team can help you fully understand and market your brand, your products, and your story with our complete marketing services capabilities. Call us today at 636-227-4424 and ask for Craig or Mike to get started! Or email them at firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com!